18-24 Waterview Heights, Waterview Heights, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Free Rent Specials Pay Rent later & move in today. Call today for details.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 9J5
Waterview Heights is located just off North River Rd overlooking the water with spectacular views. Very close to major shopping malls and grocery stores these 1 & 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Charlottetown feature dishwashers, central vac, microwaves, and colonial trim & doors in each suite. Being close to shopping and yet located away from street traffic with a River edge walkway around the buildings makes Waterview Heights a great place to call home.
Charlottetown is a Canadian city. It is both the largest city on and the provincial capital of Prince Edward Island, and the county seat of Queens County. Named after Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, queen consort of the United Kingdom, Charlottetown was first incorporated as a town in 1855 and designated as a city in 1885. It was most famously the site of the Charlottetown Conference in 1864, the first gathering of Canadian and Maritime statesmen to debate the proposed Maritime Union and the more persuasive British North American Union, now known as Canadian Confederation. From this, the city adopted as its motto "Cunabula Foederis" -- "Birthplace of Confederation".
- Secure entrances with intercom system
- Central Vacuum System
- Patios in all units
- Laundry onsite
- Outdoor parking
- Quiet location away from street traffic
- River edge walkway around property
- Spectacular water views in most units
- Air exchange system throughout building
- Colonial trim and doors
- Sound deadening features include insulated walls and ceilings, gyproc hangers
- Heat, Hot water included with rent.
- McDonald’s Restaurant
- Tim Hortons
- Centennial Park
- Little Lambs Child Care Centre
- Robertson Library
- Short commute to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Short commute to UPEI