224 St. George Street, Skyliner, Toronto, Ontario
Toronto, ON M5R 2N5
Its mixture of bachelor and one bedroom apartments have plenty of natural light, great views, parquet wood flooring, 24-hour laundry with washroom, vinyl tiled kitchens and bathrooms and like-new kitchen cabinets. There’s a locker room, storage room and a garbage chute for added convenience.
Studios from $1100
1 Bedrooms from $1450
With its downtown Toronto location, 224 St. George is within walking distance of a wide range of amenities, making this a sought after residential rental apartment building for those who like everything close at hand.
A heated indoor garage ensures your vehicle is always warm and ready while a variety of transit options, including two subway stations and easy access to Highway 401 are within minutes of the building.
- Bicycle Parking
- Fitness Facility
- Laundry Facillity
- On Site Staff
- Outdoor Parking
- Bright apartments with breathtaking city views
- Parquet hardwood flooring
- Laundry facility with washroom open 8am-10pm
- Underground and heated parking garage with bicycle storage area
- Professional on-site resident managers
- Heat as well as hot water and electricity are included
- 1 year lease
- No pets
- Short walk from the TTC and a wide range of amenities