2121 Rathburn Road East, Rathburn Apartments, Mississauga, Ontario
2121 Rathburn offers luxury apartments for rent in Mississauga located in a park like surrounding within walking distance to great shopping and transit. Our residents enjoy the luxury of an outdoor, heated swimming pool, fitness room, saunas, as well as our squash and basketball courts. Families love that our building is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, great for children playing in the area. Welcome home to luxury and relaxation at 2121 Rathburn Road. With so many fantastic amenities, this property feels like a resort.
Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, the town boasts a lakeside promenade, perfect for a stroll in the hours before enjoying a play or local art opening. Mississauga's cultural heritage is impressive. The Living Arts Centre is a collection of visual and performing arts well worth an afternoon's exploration. In the evening, the Mississauga Symphony fills the centre with the sweet sounds of jazz, classical and pop music. For the thespian, Meadowvale Theatre is home to more than 250 events and 150 public performances each year
- Carpeted, spacious suites with dishwasher and in suite storage
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- On site professional and friendly staff
- Heated outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor/outdoor parking
- Squash court
- Debit and online rental payments available
- 10 minute drive to Highways 427 and 401
- Centennial Park at the rear of the building with a large amount of green space including soccer field and golf centre
- Walking / hiking trails behind the building that lead throughout Mississauga
- Steps to Kingsbury Mall with Longos and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Schools in the neighbourhood: Sts. Martha & Mary (Elementary), Forest Glen Public School, Glenhaven Public School, Glenforest Secondary School, Philip Pocock Secondary School
- Places of Worship located nearby include: Sts. Martha & Mary Church, Rehoboth Fellow, Lutheran, Bethel Church of the Nazarene
- Libraries, theatres, parks, playgrounds and restaurants all conveniently located nearby.
- On Etobicoke creek, the boundary between Etobicoke and Mississauga.