505 Locust Street, Windsor Apartments, Burlington, Ontario
These apartments for rent in Burlington are in the heart of downtown. Windsor Suites offers convenience and location. Walking distance to the shores of Lake Ontario and the QEW, highways 403 & 407 are easily accessible from Windsor Suites, as is the Burlington GO Station. This beautiful building is also connected to a shopping mall that includes a movie theatre and medical services.
Situated on the shores of LakeOntario and conveniently located less than an hour away from Toronto & NiagaraFalls, the beautiful cities of Burlington and Oakville await. Take a stroll on the Waterfront Trail and see the new Waterfront Centre, or explore Royal Botanical Gardens, one of North America's largest gardens. Hike on our nature trails, and take in scenic landscapes along the Niagara Escarpment or take advantage of a well-serviced urban centre, with a small-town ambiance. Along historical downtown streets, there is a mix of converted 19th century buildings with hundreds of fine shops, services and restaurants.
- Air-conditioned Suites!
- Cable ready, open, spacious living areas
- Private balconies
- Spacious linen closets
- Newly renovated corridors
- Controlled access entry
- Underground parking
- On-site professional and friendly staff
- Wheelchair accessible
- Debit and online rental payments available
- Located downtown Burlington & close to Joseph Brant Hospital
- Public transportation nearby
- 5-minutes to QEW, 403 & 407
- Close to Mapleview Mall and Burlington Mall, and other 'big box' retailers
- Walking distance to Spencer Smith Park
- Grocery stores near by include: Loblaws, No Frills, Longo’s
- Movie Theatre in mall connected to building
- Banks nearby including: Scotia Bank, Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal
- Nearby schools include Central Public School (JK-8), Assumption High School, St. John's